Experts in our industry...
CherSoft design high quality marine data management solutions and are an established leader in the core marine charting market.
We produce high quality software, state-of-the-art chart displays, overlays and navigation systems to enable safe marine navigation using the latest digital technology.
Our services range from data acquisition and storage, through to distribution and presentation, to provide a fully customised design and support service.
Everything we design is very accurate, highly responsive, intuitive and easy to use.
...quality engineering for the marine industry.
We are pleased to announce the release of ENCX version 4.2.
This release focuses on better support for the themes found in AML V3 cells. ENCX now treats AML V3 themes as separate S-57 products, making it easier to turn the drawing of cells with the same theme on or off and to change the z-order they are drawn in.
You can find the full details of the updated features and bug fixes on the ENCX website.
ENCX is a comprehensive SDK for adding marine charting functionality quickly and easily to third-party software. It allows designers to build a wide range of software and supports vector, raster and all major chart formats.
It can be added to almost any system at any stage in the design cycle with as little as 19 lines of code.
A new version of Henry has now been released. This includes the following improvements:
- Support for the latest S-57 ENC presentation as defined in S-52 Ed 4.0.1
- Improved display of Shape File data - this now has nice smooth anti-aliased lines
- AML V3 data can now be imported into the SENC.
- Full support for PAYS (Pay As You Sail ENC chart licensing).
- Improved handling of changing to a different chart database when opening a workspace.
- Improved main menu layout. “Display” is now a top level item.
- “Find a chart” and “Open chart” now allow you to choose the type of chart.
- Can now create an overlay document from plain text in the clipboard that contains latitude and longitudes.
- Improved S-57 presets now contain the S-57 usages settings.
Details of recent changes can be found on the Henry support site.
You can trial this release by downloading the demonstration version.